Compression Gas Spring
- Compression Gas Spring
- Parameter of Compression Gas Spring
- Gas Spring for Cabinet
- Gas Spring for Automotive
- Gas Spring for Jeep
- Gas Spring for Truck
- Lada Gas Struts
- It is light ,and small in size,and can have a large load.
- Characteristics of the spring can be set freely.
- Operation in smooth.(No mechnical friction is made,and noise and shock during compression and tension can be absorbed)
- Operation is easy.
- Installition is easy.
- Gas springs are designed for a temperature range of -20℃ to + 80℃.Now our gas spring can work in -40℃ to +80℃.
Automotive,Vehicle Components,Photocopier,Agricultural machines,Heavy machinery,etc.
A Principle of operation:
As shown in the following Figure,high-pressure gas is sealed in the cylinder gas chamber of the free type gas spring,while the Piston Rod is compressed.For this reason,the Piston Rod always carries repulsive power in the direction of expansion.Hence,the degree of repulsive power is dependent upon the pressure inside the gas chamber and the outer diameter of the Piston rod.
- Pressure(P)applied to A creates Force(F)
- As Piston rod is pressed,Gas Chamber of Cylinder is reduced as much as volume of Piston Rod and Gas is expanded,therefore pressure increases.
A:EXTENDED LENGTH B:STROKE LENGTH C:BODY LENGTH F:LIFT FORCE F:FIXED POINT H:HINGE POINT OF OBJECT C:CENTER OF GRAVITY OF THE OBJECT G:DISTANCE BETWEEN H AND C S:DISTANCE BETWEEN H AND POINT OF GAS LIFT ON THE OBJECT. Fx:HORIZONTAL DISTACE BETWEEN H ANDF Fy:HORIZONTAL DISTACE BETWEEN H AND F θ1:CLOSING ANGLE θ2:OPENING ANGLE